Photography workshop - level 1 - June 5th 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a photography workshop for beginners. It will show you how to get the most out of your digital camera and take better pictures. The workshop will include:
- The basics of photography.
- Understanding your camera better; Apertures, Shutter Speed, ISO and other camera modes.
- How to use natural light for better pictures
- Composition and how to best frame your subject
- How to take better portraits
There will be plenty of chance to practice your new found skills in the beautiful Walled Garden