Wed, 10 Apr|
The Walled Garden at Mells
Photography workshop - level 1 - April 10th 2019
A photography workshop for beginners that will help you get the most out of your digital camera and take better pictures.
Time & Location
10 Apr 2019, 15:30 – 18:00
The Walled Garden at Mells, Mells BA11 3PN, United Kingdom
About The Event
This is a photography workshop for beginners. It will show you how to get the most out of your digital camera and take better pictures. The workshop will include:
- The basics of photography.
- Understanding your camera better; Apertures, Shutter Speed, ISO and other camera modes.
- How to use natural light for better pictures
- Composition and how to best frame your subject
- How to take better portraits
There will be plenty of chance to practice your new found skills in the beautiful Walled Garden